View Profile Seancglover

All 23 Movie Reviews

11 w/ Responses

Madness Combat 11, is the long awaited sequel fans have been waiting for, and it certainly did not disappoint. bringing something new to madness has been never a small task. Madness 11 is full of rich details and a creepy atmosphere. The soundtrack from Cheshyre is just pure brilliance, leaving it as possibly the most daring and yet the greatest Madness episode to date, leaving us all wondering what could possibly happen next.

good shit love that 3:26 fight

I liked the different setting, refreshing to see plants in a Madness cartoon. as well as the spiders.

you can switch to as2 in the properties menu if your in cs6 atleast.

FIM-92 responds:

I don't have a CS6.

always good seeing new collabs around.

living ledged

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Unless you meant to say "living legend", I'm not sure what "ledged" is supposed to mean here.

Yuh Yuh that was cool but where's mc11 xdxdxd

Really enjoyed thos, only thing that I noticed was weapons sounds dipping in quality from weapon to weapon. Was odd but other than that, mc6 hank is my favourite the animation was smooth and had great action scenes. Great joob

kRyyNG responds:

Yeah the revolver had pretty crappy sound, but I wanted to keep original sounds to some weapons. Other by that thank bro!
Also I think he's my favourite too *wink*

Oh. Ok

Never have I felt this strong connection between love and pain. This movie challenged my own moral compass and I feel anything is possible if you believe in yourself. Needless to say, 'her' was an excellent movie.

Hey, I'm Sean. I'm unsuccessful with stuff. I'm the Webmaster for PN2 I run the official PN2 Podcast, I'm the founder of the Madness Archive, I am the lead administrator for the PN2 Forums, I am #1 backer of PN2 and I am the lead QA tester for the game.

23, Male