View Profile Seancglover

23 Movie Reviews

Madness Combat 11, is the long awaited sequel fans have been waiting for, and it certainly did not disappoint. bringing something new to madness has been never a small task. Madness 11 is full of rich details and a creepy atmosphere. The soundtrack from Cheshyre is just pure brilliance, leaving it as possibly the most daring and yet the greatest Madness episode to date, leaving us all wondering what could possibly happen next.

good shit love that 3:26 fight

I liked the different setting, refreshing to see plants in a Madness cartoon. as well as the spiders.

2 Game Reviews

nice

really cool, although it is hard to hit some of the marks in the short time.

Djjaner responds:

I wanted a combination of animation and game combined and created this, but I've made since 2013 and the quality of the animation is worse, so I'm glad you like it. Next time I'll work harder and make it longer.

7 Audio Reviews

This format needs some work.

GroundsPatrol responds:

How so? Happy to receive your feedback here or via PM

Mmmm my pusi

Always love retrowave

Cethic responds:

You can't go wrong with a lil' retro.

57 Art Reviews

dude needs a shirt that fits.

Love to get a print of that

the irony of the 'bully' king having to pay money to throw shade? decent quality art i guess?

Hey, I'm Sean. I'm unsuccessful with stuff. I'm the Webmaster for PN2 I run the official PN2 Podcast, I'm the founder of the Madness Archive, I am the lead administrator for the PN2 Forums, I am #1 backer of PN2 and I am the lead QA tester for the game.

23, Male